Many guys break after a relationship is broken. Girls may break too much, but girls can cope with them faster than boys, male psychology after a breakup becomes so much devastating and those boys who are was loyal to the relationship, in most of the cases a huge time of their life gets wasted singing the breakup song. Thus stages of a breakup for guys can be too much devastating. The time after a breakup for men is very important. In this article, I am going to describe 6 of the stages of grief breakup for men with examples of the stages that they go through and what you should not do at that time according to the trend. Trends might look attracting, but not good for you all the time. For example, growing beard or show yourself as a depressed guy might be the thing guys try to do, but that does not mean that is good for you.
If you are a girl, this article is not a perfect fit for you, you should be on this article where we explained breakup stages for everyone in general.
Does Depression Exist in any of the Stage of a Breakup for Guys?
No! But Yes!!
Now you might be thinking, “Why this writer is saying its a show-off? I am really depressed, and I am not showing off!” Trust me, you actually are, you might think you are depressed and hurt, I agree that you are struggling, but the psychology says, Humans are slaves to their habits, the reason you are being hurt is, you actually were used to with someone, and now that she is not in your life, an empty space has been created on your subconscious, you have nothing to do when you used to be with her, those moments are reminding you of her, that’s not depression, that’s just your habit which is manipulating your subconscious and telling you are subconscious that, “Hey! Your GF/Spouse has left you, you should be depressed af!”, that is the thing which is making you depressed, you are not understanding it because people can not know what their subconscious want or do. You can see here how to fight depression after divorce or a breakup if you think you are really depressed.
Before starting, here is a short list of the 6 stages of a breakup for guys, so you can easily navigate through the whole article according to your curiosity.
- The “My Heart Can’t Accept” Stage
- Support Stage
- The Depression Stage
- Self Assesment Stage
- Spending Time with FnF Stage
- Moved on Stage
The “My Heart Can’t Accept” Stage of a Grief Breakup
Among all the stages of a breakup for guys, this stage is one of the most emotional phases. Male psychology fluctuates like hell in this phase. At the same time, this is one of the most important stages of a breakup for guys – because any decision taken at this time can turn your life to a different direction which can both be good or bad. The emotions that emerge from someone at this stage of a breakup are absolutely raw emotions. For most of the time, the emotions are exacerbated by the form of tears or intense mental pain. However, some of the exceptions have the tendency to take break up naturally. But whatever it is, it’s all out of the ordinary, all of it emotionally. For those who do not accept the breakup of their pain … “Why am I so Unfortunate!” – The question comes back again and again. In this immediate phase, most people do one of three things:
- Self-harm (suicide, drugs etc.)
- Trying to harm the girl who had a relationship with him (facebook/email hack, mobile number manipulation with nasty images)
- Harming the people why they had breakup (maybe another boy).
And there are other types of people who do not have any of these 3 symptoms, they just let it go. They are again 3 types:
- The group who kind of enjoy being in a depression.
- People who act with themselves that they are happy.
- Twelve hours of new relations and breakup, they do not have any feeling of breakup and new relationship feeling – that group (they are kind of playboys, their discussions in this post have not been discussed)
- “I just want to visit/wish to call her/I want to visit him right now” – even if you know, the decision will not change.
- Detecting your own faults/errors by itself – finding out your faults behind the breakup – although perhaps there is no fault.
- Keeping her memorabilia hidden in your hand, this makes your situation even worse. Some people, however, burn them.
- “This wasn’t my fault …then why ….?
- “All the girls are same…” (this is a special type of boys)
- “I will never be able to be in a relationship in my life …” This is a very emotional stage which cannot be expressed in words right. So, moving on…
Off Topic: As you are already on this page, you are having some relationship issues. If so, you can check this article on relationship problems and solutions and if you want to save your relationship by a flashback that how romantic your relationship is, here is your chance, you can see the stages of a relationship and feel how lucky you are.
1st of the Supporting Stages of a Breakup for Guys
In this stage of the breakup or divorce, your “so-called” friends and acquaintances who knew about your relationship, they will jump to you to support you. Believe it or not, in their mind, your most friends (especially those who have a relationship), they are actually happy about your breakup. Happy for that, “They are not so unfortunate that they are like you…”. This is the real psychology of humans. In fact, if you were at their place, you would have felt the same inside. “Thank God I am not having the same situation”, this thought is good enough to provide a happy meal. It’s not bad. This is just natural human psychology. There are some good aspects to it. For example, if your friends heard about your breakup, the next time they talk to their girlfriend/boyfriend, this topic will rise at least once. Then they will admit each other, they will never break apart. Regardless of the level of relation, they will re-imagine them again, how much lucky they are to have each other. Those who had relationship problems will suddenly realize that they actually do not have any problems at all comparative to your issue, but it is a temporary thing. There is no permanent effect. However, at this stage, you will be satiated with the comfort and advice of friends and acquaintances, for example:
- “Which has been done for the better…”
- “Life does not stop for anyone …”
- “It’s time to build a carrier…” (relatives say that)
- “Surely you are waiting for something better than your her…”
- “Just forget her!”
- “Spend time with friends…”
- “Let’s go outside on a trip…”
Here are some of the information that your friends have not mentioned before about your relation – at this stage –
- “There was a problem after this relationship with you …”
- “You’ve got a thousand times better than that girl …” (5 months ago, “after seeing your jealousy”)
- “He had a lot of problems …”
- “Why did you know that relation would not last …”
The Depression Stage of a Breakup
3rd phase, which means itself: this phase of the breakup is itself the only one. A belief in the life of his life, everything else can be renewed in this stage. At this stage, a boy would do a lot of things, which he would never do under the normal circumstances. He would do many such things that it seemed to be masked to him a few days ago. Many people with whom there has been no communication for long / or have avoided a lot, they can grow in contact with them. The whole thing comes from a thought of overall change in life.
In this stage, you will feel depressed, and it’s ok to be sad. At this stage of a breakup, you will eventually feel that the situation is not going to change. You may want to be alone and you shut your friends and family in this stage of a breakup. Sometime you may feel angry and sorry for your breakup. Your work life will be harmful, you are unable to function at home/school and your daily normal life. Normally guys after the breakup drink a lot and you may have been too. You may have anxiety, weight loss, hair fall, panic disorder, insomnia. This stage of breakup men worry about their future without girlfriend/wife and you may be worried about yourself. You will feel helpless, worthless and hopeless.
The Self Assessment Stage of a Breakup for Men
The fifth stage, again and again: remember that the memory of the breakup is left and not the other – just feel very uncomfortable. If you have ever decided to meet him in front of you (whether it is with a new boyfriend), you will convince him for his new life – that you have achieved so much mental strength. You are interested in seeing a girl in you. You’ve even told friends – Ready to find out.
- Just be sure to relate immediately to new girls through Facebook online / Facebook or Friend. (Even if you know 99% of the ones that will not be useful)
- Dirty jokes / greedy favorites – although you are not famous for all this.
- Grow the temporary liquechma in itself.
- Suddenly, you feel that the world was very easy when it was in relation, everything was very sure – one hand touched the hand while hand, leaving a shoulder to the shoulder. But now the world seems very difficult to break the relation. Again, the relation will be renewed again, whether it will be renewed again – you have begun to question the idea of alaridi. Just as you thought before the first relation.
This stage of breakup is itself alone. A belief of a surety to start a life and career everything else can be renewed at this stage of breakup for guys. At this stage, a man/boy would do a lot of things, which he would never do in general. He would do many such things that it seemed to be awkward to him a few days ago. Many people with whom there has been no communication for a long time / or have avoided a lot, may contact with them This thought comes on your mind because of your breakup.
Spending Time with FnF Stage (2nd of the Supporting Stages of a Breakup for Guys)
The fourth stage, spending time with friends: If you get a chance at this stage of a breakup, then there is a tendency to spend time with friends. Increases intimacy with the various activities of the house and family members. How the whole world is filtered with a ‘mirror glasses’ and caught sight of it. Wish to benefit people There is also a tendency to talk softly with people.
- Very intense jealousy and discomfort in seeing the intimacy of relation between their boyfriends/girlfriends outside of friends.
- In words, to the friends – “Ish and do it …”, “I see it and see it …” or “I used to do it more often …” – type commentaries.
- If you get the chance to tell people about their breakup, not in the hope of getting sympathy – in this case, there are issues like taking credit.
- “I have seen many things in life …” type of mentality.
- Show status of your life on Facebook. If you see somebody’s status, it seems that he is going to commit suicide shortly after.
- Keep the beard.
At the 5th position, I hope for the hope of that: Just after the breakup of your breakup, a lot of wounds have dried a lot. But the familiar place, the people who are familiar, the book takes an empty blank. Remember to remember the previous time before going anywhere in a familiar place. If you meet with fear, then what will happen? What to do if you are able to remember it again. Although fear is coming to think of the meeting, you want to see Kind of Off again.
At this stage of breakup for guys, there is a tendency to spend time with friends when you get a chance. Increasing intimacy with the various activities of the house and family members. How the whole world is filtered with a ‘glass of illusion”’ and caught sight of it. Wish to benefit people There is also a tendency to talk too softly with people. Symptoms:
- Very intense jealousy and discomfort in seeing the intimacy of relation between their boyfriends/girlfriends outside of friends.
- In words, to the friends – “huh..he did that …”, “if he sees it …” or “I used to do it more often …” – type commentaries…
- If you get the opportunity to tell people about the breakup, it is not the hope of sympathy – there are issues like taking credit.
- Few words on Facebook showcasing their biography. If you see the status of some people, it will seem like they are going to commit suicide 6. Keep the beard.
Off Topic: As you are on this page, that makes me guess that you are facing any kind of relationship problem, so, you might also be interested to know about how to get rid of depression after a divorce.
Move On Stage
Among all the stages of a breakup for men, at this stage of a breakup, you may remember that the memory of the breakup is left and there is nothing – just an occasional remembrance. If you have ever met your ex-girlfriend/wife along with her new partner, you will congratulate her on her new life. At this point, you have achieved so much mental strength. At this stage of breakup guys interested in seeing a girl or date a girl. You’ve even told friends to find someone special for yourself.
- Introduce new girls through online / facebook or friend and immediately arrange for relocation. (Even though you know 99% of chance that will not help you)
- Dirty jokes / greedy favorites – though you are not famous for all this.
- Grow a temporary Depravity in yourself.
- Suddenly, you feel that the world was very easy when it was in relation, everything was pretty sure – one hand touched the hand while hand, keeping a shoulder on your shoulder. Again, the relation will be renewed again, whether it will start again or not – you have started questioning the concept. Just like it was before the first relation.
So as you can see, male psychology after a breakup becomes devastatingly destructive. If you need to survive these stages, you need to know about these stages.